Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh Yes. It's Michael Buble!

Nadia and I were lucky enough to receive these awesome Michael Buble tickets for Christmas. Our seats were incredible. At one point he walked through the floor seats and up on this small stage right in front of us. Can you believe these pics!?! The concert was so special. If you ever get a chance to go, DO IT!






2 comments:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Oh I bet that was fun!!! Concerts with you two always is. I'm so jealous!

JMax said...

My husband and I are looking forward to going to his concert in Charlotte on 7/10 - a full 8 days before my delivery date! We've agreed to have our bags packed and in the car PRIOR to the concert!

Also so glad you are improving and receiving great news from the docs. I saw Beth a few weeks ago when she was down here and said she took you all a meal and that everyone was doing great!