Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ella's Special Day


I really wanted Ella's 6th Birthday to be a special one. Now that she is in Kindergarten, it seemed like the perfect time to have a party with "friends". We have this wonderful shop in Lebanon called The Enchanted Village. It's the perfect toy shop to find that special gift that you would not likely find at your everyday toy store. And...her prices are very reasonable and affordable. I've known for years that she has a very special way of having little girl birthday parties that are very MAGICAL. The party moves from room after room of more wonderous things (including dress-up, stories, decorating cookies, crafts, eating cupcakes, gifts, and more!). I heard from many of the mom's and Grand'ma's what a special party it was for Ella.

Ella and her friend Maria. Ella took individual pictures with all 11 girls!

Costumes!




Royal Treatment!

Ella had been telling me for months that for her birthday celebration with the immediate family, she wanted a cheesecake with a rainbow, roses, and a horse. Now as you know, I like to decorate my kids cakes for their birthday. I planned to get the cheesecake from J'Annettes Cheesecakes in the Mason/West Chester area (their sheet cake cheesecakes with icing are out of this world!) and then decorate it myself. But, since that did not work out, J'Annettes was able to do all of the decorative icing with rainbow and flowers and then Ella added the extra touches....horse, ponies, fairies and princesses! When she told me on the phone I couldn't believe it! Then I saw the pictures! I'd say she has an eye for decorating!


6 comments:

Duncan Family said...

OMG Looks like so much fun. I can only imagine how much fun Nash had at this... he he he

*super dude and super dog* said...

We're coming back to the Dreyer's for Easter this year and I want a cheesecake sheetcake! Ella is a smart cookie :)

I hope she had a wonderful celebration and I'm still trying to get over the shock that she's SIX!

-Kellie

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Ella has become the most
beautiful little girl and looks
just like her Mommy.

Grandma Dreyer

Jason and Carrie said...

That place looks so cool! Love Ella's cake too :)

Anonymous said...

What a dream come true for a little girl.. Ella is beautiful.. Love You!! Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

What a dream come true for a little girl.. Ella is beautiful.. Love You!! Aunt Mindy