I think I might have stated in an earlier post that one of Ella's birthday presents was tickets to see Cats live in a theater. Of course it was Ella's plan to dress up in her cats costume for the BIG night. Carol painted the kids faces beautifully. I hear it was an awesome night. They had front row, center stage seats! I've been told that by the end of the show, just about every cat in the production had some type of interaction with the kids (pointing, waving, winking, exchanging cat glares, patting them on the head, and even rubbing noses!). There are also some pics of the kids posing with the cats after the show. When I get them I'll be sure to post them on the blog!Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Cats!
I think I might have stated in an earlier post that one of Ella's birthday presents was tickets to see Cats live in a theater. Of course it was Ella's plan to dress up in her cats costume for the BIG night. Carol painted the kids faces beautifully. I hear it was an awesome night. They had front row, center stage seats! I've been told that by the end of the show, just about every cat in the production had some type of interaction with the kids (pointing, waving, winking, exchanging cat glares, patting them on the head, and even rubbing noses!). There are also some pics of the kids posing with the cats after the show. When I get them I'll be sure to post them on the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment