Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Great News!

Just wanted to give you all a quick update on my appt's. Nash and I met with the neurosurgeon Friday. In short, the tumor is stable and unchanged in 4 weeks. The plan is to repeat the spinal MRI's every 6 months to monitor its growth. It will have to come out someday, but when that will be depends on growth and/or worsening symptoms. He does believe that the tumor compressed my spinal cord during my skull surgery and did it's damage. Damage that I continue to pray I can heal from b/c I'm proving that each and every day/week! He doesn't feel it is compressing enough now to cause more damage. What a miracle!

Monday I had the ultrasound of the vessels in my legs and am very happy to report that I have no lingering clots in my legs!YEE HAW! And, my respiratory tests went well. The results showed that I did have improvements in respiratory function following the use of an inhaler. So, there is more relief in sight!

THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS! Love to you all!
Kelly

7 comments:

The Aliaga Family said...

Great news Kelly!!!! God is good :)

Anonymous said...

Great news, Kelly! Amazing news. Stay strong! Tory

Anonymous said...

Great to hear the good news. Will share with the staff tomorrow at devotions. We lift you up in prayer each day.
Judi and the rest of the staff at KOK

Warren Family said...

So glad to hear the good news! I am so proud of you! We miss you like crazy and I can't wait to see you. I want to plan a get together soon! Love ya and keep up the great work!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

So very happy to hear the good news.. Prayers are being answered..Stay strong, you are amazing... We love you!!! Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

You are our inspiration Kelly!
Grandpa feels that if you can do
it so can he! And ME! I am just
blown away by your fantastic faith
and strength! We love you very
very much and can't wait to see
you in June!
Grandma Dreyer in Florida

Unknown said...

I couldn't be happier to hear the great news!
Love and a big hug,
Kris in CO