A few weeks ago I was put to the challenge cooking dinner for approx. 100 guests at this years Dreyer Open Golf Outing. The menu...Italian dinner and desserts. I recruited a few family members to assist me in this challenge including the two you see below! All in all the event was a hit. Everyone had a hot meal and sweet treats. Would I do it again? We'll discuss that next year! For now, I am just relieved we pulled it off! Love You Dreyer's!

5 comments:
I'm sure it was delicious!!!
It was so delicious. I am using the recipe this weekend for a baby shower I am hosting! THANKS KEL
What a wonderful cook. Kelly you did a fantastic job. I'm sure the only reason you pulled it off was because of all the help you got from Will & Ella. It was delicious. Great Job Kelly!!! Love Aunt Mindy
Holy cow! That's a packed frig! Looks good :)
You and your trusty sidekicks, Ella & Will did a FANTASTIC job at the Dreyer family event. It was the best ever! The food was exceptional. A big thanks to Kelly's parents too.
It all began with the Chairman.
Nice job, Mr. Chairman!
Love,
Dad D
Post a Comment