Monday, October 15, 2007

Disney Princess' on Ice

We surprised Ella last Wed. night with tickets to see Disney Princess' on Ice. She dressed in a beautiful Belle gown from Beauty & The Beast. She was a princess for the night along with hundreds of other little girls. The show was a hit and our seats were fantastic. William came along for the ride and calmly watched the show. Much to Daddy's excitement, William's happiest moment came when the Zamboni machine came out to clear the ice (see bottom picture)!




6 comments:

Duncan Family said...

GO WILLIAM! Making your Daddy proud! Always used to get him excited too.
I love Ella's outfit, down to the shoes. Where is her tiara?

Anonymous said...

I am surprised they didn't grab
her up and put her in the show.
I am sure she would have stolen
the spotlight. By the way, WHERE
IS HER TIARA............Way to go
William - your PaPa Norm used to
call those big machines FRUCKS!
It made for some fast translations!
Love you guys,

G-Ma Dreyer

Jason and Carrie said...

I bet Ella was in heaven! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a princess! Look for Ella to be on stage in the future.

Regarding William...That's Pappa's Boy!
Go Frucks!
Love,
Pappa Norm

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

How sweet! I love it!
Leah

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Pretty princess! I bet she loved dressing up.