Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh Bengals

Oh Bengals...We were ready and excited. It was so hard to contain our energy and spirit. We were yelling "Who-Dey" and "DEFENSE" and "Rudi".


By the half we needed a break. Just to swing a little and have some playground fun. We didn't want to turn our backs on you Bengals but we needed to let off some steam.


And after a long day of cheering, we are absolutely exhausted and disappointed. Our first loss of the season. I'm sure we'll find the strength to wake up in the morning and gear up for the game next weekend against the Seahawks. Good Night!

6 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I love their jerseys! Too cute. Big hugs to you all.

Anonymous said...

I bet Ella & Will could put up a better defense than the stripes.
Love,
Pappa Norm

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

This is adorable. You guys have such cute kids. We can't wait to come visit in November.
Love,
Leah

Duncan Family said...

they look so alike when they sleep. You tell a great story!

Tramps Abroad... said...

Hey, sooner or later you're going to have to teach your kids that the Browns are much better...they got a hint of it last weekend, but just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, unveiling the falacy that the Bengals are a good football team requires a sit-down, serious talk.

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that. They are so cute. I can't wait to see you guys on Sat. Love Aunt Mindy