Monday, October 15, 2007

Clowning Around





The kids and I had fun a few days ago playing in Halloween costumes and dancing around to Lion King music (are you surprised!). William tolerated the Dumbo costume only and then stripped. Ella on the other hand wanted to remain a lion (Simba) as long as she possibly could. In the next post, you will see her singing and dancing as a lion (William nearly nude after taking off his costume!). They are full of life!!! And such clowns!!!

7 comments:

Duncan Family said...

I want to eat them up!

Anonymous said...

What happy beautiful children,
because they have beautiful parents
in every sense of the word.

Love you guys,

G-Ma Dreyer

Jason and Carrie said...

Adorable costumes!

Anonymous said...

G-Ma Dreyer is right!
Kudos to Nash & Kelly for being T-totally awesome parents.

They make Pappa Norm very happy and proud!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

That is adorable. I would expect nothing but a lion for Miss Lion King herself. And that Dumbo is cute as can be on Will. We can't wait to play with them soon too.
Love,
Leah

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I love those pics! The costumes are so cute. We're glad to see some new pics & get our cute kiddos fix. Big hugs to all, Monica

Anonymous said...

They are adorable. I am glad I can see and share with you all. I love the video's .

Mary McGuire (James's Mom)