The kids had a love/hate relationship with their pumpkins when it came to carving time. I guess the insides of the pumpkins were just a little yucky and sticky for their taste. I decided to test out their willpower and said, "Whoever sticks their hand inside and lifts out some goo gets to eat a homemade chocolate chip/peanut butter chip cookie. Both kids gave in!HAHA! Nothing like mommy's cookies!
Daddy carves the pumpkins!
Pulling off the tops!

"IKEY Mommy" says William

BLUCK!!! says Ella

Great Names Daddy!
5 comments:
I just can't get enough of my
wonderful great grandchildren AND
their wonderful parents!
Pumpkin carving is great fun and
Daddy did a great job!
Luv ya
Grandma Dreyer
Go Nash!
I agree with the kid's. It is yucky getting all those pumpkin guts out. But what fun, carving. Great Job Nash, Ella & William. I love your pumpkins. Love Aunt Mindy
Way to bribe them mom! Leave it to an OT to pull out her tricks to get a good sensory experience!Ha ha
Their faces are priceless in these pictures! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment