Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Silly Time With Papa Norm




When Papa Norm is in town, BOY does he get a work-out! From the time he walks through the door, he is greeted with two jumping and flying monkeys who want to be tossed, bounced, thrown, chased, swirled, and twirled! Ella and William love their Papa Norm! THANKS PAPA FOR ALL THE FUN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pappa Notrm sure loves those little boogers. Isn't that what being a grandpa is all about?? How sweet. I love pappa Norm too. Love Aunt Mindy

duncan family said...

You need to get that child in acting and singing classes.. She is a STAR!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Hi again! I have to tell you that your children put a HUGE smile on my face!! I agree Nad, she is a star! LOVE the videos!!

Jason and Carrie said...

I think Jaycie has a new boyfriend... she couldn't take her eyes off of Will in that video! What a cutie. And Ella is too cute too! I love the "Tina Turner"ish ending!!!

Anonymous said...

Pappa Norm has endless energy when it comes to his grandbabies. Let's hope it's always that way.
Love,
Pappa Norm

Anonymous said...

WOW FOR AN OLD FART PAPA NORM DOES WELL..........HEHEHE

LOVE MEL