Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Poo Poo Dance

12 comments:

Duncan Family said...

I taught Nash all those moves!

Jason and Carrie said...

Oh my gosh.. how funny!!!! Can't wait to show Jason this one! Good job Ella!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ELLA!
Way to go Nasher!
The family is full of ---- TALENT!
Love,
Pappa Norm

Anonymous said...

this from the boy that made us take pictures of his pooop! What did Frued say about a poop fetish?
Nash did you have a traumatic potty training? love, mom

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Too funny! I had to show James that one! Way to go Ella. Will we be seeing Nash on the next "so you think you can dance"?

Anonymous said...

That's Hilarious.. do it again!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! We can't wait to see Nash do the poo poo dance at the Dreyer Open. Good Job Ella! Your daddy is so talented. Love You! Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB ELLA.
NASH YOU ARE SO TALENTED. YOU REALLY DO TAKE AFTER YOUR DAD, HE IS FULL OF ---- TALENT ALSO.

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

I can't stop laughing when I watch this. I have to admit I've watched it a few times:) And I thought the Dreyer bounce was your only talent Nash! Nice job Ella! Keep it up!
Love Leah

Warren Family said...

I can't stop laughing. I called Dave in and he was crackin up too! He must of used those moves to hook you in high school Kel! ha ha We are so proud of you Ella!!! Can't wait to see what happens when Will starts to poo poo!
Miss you guys!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I'm embarrassed FOR you. Congrats Ella.
Brad and Kellie