Nash, the kids, and I went to Cowan Lake a few weeks ago to enjoy the water and fun. And then the rain blew in!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nash & Kelly, Looks like you guys had a great time. I heard you were having breakfast with Jo Jo on Sun. Please give her a great big hug from her mom & dad. We miss her already. You will love her apt. I think you will be impressed. We sure are!!! Have a great time. Love Aunt Mindy
1 comment:
Nash & Kelly, Looks like you guys had a great time. I heard you were having breakfast with Jo Jo on Sun. Please give her a great big hug from her mom & dad. We miss her already. You will love her apt. I think you will be impressed. We sure are!!! Have a great time. Love Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment