Sunday, August 26, 2007

Visit to Sunbury Ohio

Recently we drove up to Sunbury Ohio to visit my Dad's side of the family. My Aunt Rosemary just recently celebrated her 80th birthday. The kids had a great time entertaining and playing my Grandmother's organ that I remember playing (more like pounding on) when I was a child.

Aunt Janette, Dad, Aunt Rosemary

Aunt Janette & Uncle Don, Aunt Rosemary & Russel, Cousin Rita, Me & The Kids

Ella & William Playing The Organ

4 comments:

Duncan Family said...

ella and will are getting so big or rosemary is still that small!

Anonymous said...

your dad's family sure does age well. they make me feel tall!!
grandma carol

Anonymous said...

The Stone Family looks as wonderful as ever. Thanks for posting the pictures. I miss chatting with Jan and Rosemary!
Candy

Anonymous said...

The Stones "rock on!"
I know, bad joke, but great pics.
Ella & Will are so bright. Maybe they will inherit the Stone family musical talent.
Pappa Norm