Saturday, August 18, 2007

Monkey Joe's

For a couple days we were searching for fun indoor things to do because it was so so hot in N.C. with temperatures well above 100. Not good for someone with a 5 week old infant and two other small children! So, thanks to friends of Leah and Wally we learned about a place in Wilmington N.C. called Monkey Joe's. Monkey Joe's is an indoor play arena with lots and lots of blow-up play gyms with different slides, climbers, and creatures. Leah and I took the kids one day while Nash and Wally were fishing. We had so much fun we had to take the Dad's with us two days later. Honestly I can't tell you who had more fun...the kids or the Dad's. Let's just say the pictures below only show a few moments of fun!





1 comment:

Jason and Carrie said...

That place looks AWESOME! I was cracking up watching your videos! Such cuties!