



We went to Kings Island Tuesday night after the brief rain hoping it wouldn't be too crowded. What a good call! The park was so quiet and the kids were able to get on nearly any ride without waiting. Ella's favorites are...all of them! Will did a lot of watching and waiting, although he was able to ride most of the car rides and the Merry Go Round. What Fun! Hey, what's that BIG MAN doing on the kiddie coaster!HAHA!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Ella looks so happy holding her hand up in the air. I LOVE IT! Makes me miss them so much.
Love
Aunt Nadia
I didn't think it was possible for your kids to get any cuter, but they do every time you post pictures!
My grandkids are so T-Totally Awesome! Who is that big nerd on the coaster?
Pappa Norm
How cute Ella holding her hands up in the air. Hey Nash, why aren't you holding your hands up? Scared??? Wow, too cute. I don't think Ella ever stops smiling, and Will is a doll baby. I love You Guys! Aunt Mindy
What Great Fun - Wish we could
have been with them.....suck
adorable kids but of course they
are our Great Grand Children
Love, Great Grandma Gail
Post a Comment