Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brooke & Bailey Visit from Las Vegas!


My niece Brooke & nephew Bailey came in from Las Vegas for a visit. As always, we pack in as much fun into the little bit of time we have and as always....we have a blast! This year consisted of:
1. The Saint Margaret of York Festival





2. Camping on the beach at Caesar's Creek on the night of a meteor shower.











3. Arcade Fun at Dave & Buster's






4. Celebrating Birthday's







5. Kings Island & More













The MORE included shopping, many many many hours of Crash Bandicoot, basketball at the YMCA, backyard baseball with the Coleman kids (our neighbors), movies, etc. We all had a blast. Ella and Will love playing with Brooke & Bailey and were excited every morning to go downstairs to wake them up! Let's just say it was a hard adjustment to our 3 hour time difference. Anyhow, we can't wait until next year. Maybe by then, Brooke and Bailey will convince Nash and I to ride the Drop Zone (the only ride we haven't braved at KI), I will have an I-POD touch (I was so jealous of Brooke's & Bailey's), and Brooke will be able to beat Nash in a 3pt. shot contest! Love & Miss You Both & hope your school year starts off well!



No comments: