OH MY GOODNESS! ELLA IS GOING TO KINDERGARTEN! Monday was Ella's first day of school at Saint Margaret of York and boy was she excited! Last week she got to meet all her classmates at a Kindergarten picnic where she made a great little friend Maria (who also wears glasses!) and she got to visit her teacher (one on one) in her new classroom. We also bought all the school uniforms so.....She Was Ready! Ella's teachers name is Mrs. Vondenbrink and I think she will be a perfect fit for Ella. She has lots to say at the end of each day (especially about the boys who misbehave!HAHA). 3 days down and it has gone great so far. Enjoy the pics!
So Happy for the First Day of Kindergarten!

New uniform, new glasses, new shoes.....What more could a girl want!HAHA!

Ella and her new friend Maria!

This is only about 10 of the near 50+ parents watching their Kindergartener head off to school. Dad's with video camera's, mom's crying....don't worry, I held it together!

Today is gym day. Check out my new shoes! And, yes, I did tuck her shirt in before school!HAHA! And no, the spot is not a stain, "It's just a little water" Ella says after brushing her teeth!
7 comments:
i loved hearing from ella about her first day of school! way to go ella! aunt nadia and uncle clayton are so proud of you! you and uncle clayton have the same pair of glasses (minus the pink and purple!). love you
How exciting to be in kindergarten. So glad she is enjoying it and has made a good friend. The glasses are absolutely darling. Wish I looked that cute in mine!
Whew! That was a lot of catching up to do. Ella is so cute in her glasses. I'm glad you guys had a great summer.
Yeah Ella! How exciting! Kel I am impressed you held it together I cried all day last year when Reece started. I love the glasses! She looks even more adorable than before if that is possible. We miss you guys so much!
Yeah for school! Ella looks adorable. You have to be so proud!
Can hardly believe that Ella is in
school - she looks so adorable!!
I bet she is the prettiest and
smartest girl in kindergarten!
An amazing experience Kelly and
Nash - God Bless You All
See you in Oct.
Luv Gr. Dreyer in Florida
Yay, Ella! You've grown up SO much! Kelly, I almost teared up reading about the parents dropping their kidnergarteners off! You're a stronger woman tha me! I would have been bawling! :)
Post a Comment