Victorious - Flying Pig Marathon 2008
Charlie, Carrie, Kelly, & Nash

The Dreyer's - After The Race
Sweet Success.....What that really means is....WE FINISHED! HAHAHA! The four of us ran our hearts out and finished the race with smiles on our faces. We wore the T-shirts we had printed with a flying pig and date on the front and the names of all the people/families who donated money for the Albertson Family on the back. Uncle Craig and cousin Cassie followed us along the route while my dad, Julie, and the kids as well as Michael, Heather, and baby Liam met us at the finish line. Despite having some anxiety and first run jitters, the race was a lot of fun and worth the experience. Since Ella watched me finish (I was the fourth runner), she tells everyone that "Mommy won the race"! You gotta love that! Unfortunately, William and Ella missed their race on Saturday b/c of the rain. Maybe next year! Together we raised $1,600.00 for the Albertson Family! To all of you who donated money....THANK YOU VERY MUCH. We are working on a special thank you and will be sending it out soon. So, what's next for the Dreyer's? I keep telling myself I need a new goal!HAHA! Not sure what it is though. Nash and I are looking forward to an upcoming backpacking trip through Red River Gorge with another couple (and more experienced backpackers!). Ella is looking forward to starting soccer and William can't wait to start swimming again. So, we do what we do best. Keep busy and have fun!
6 comments:
Congrats to the TEAM. Nothing wrong with Ella thinking her mommy won. She is a winner! Great role-modeling for Ella & Will. Good luck camping. Good training Nash.
Love,
Pappa Norm
Hey, you guys look great - it's
a continual Grandma's Day gift to
see your beautiful children on the
blog. Keep it up Kelly, I love
you all,
Gr. Ma Dreyer in florida
CONGRATS! I think that is sooooo cool and count the Duncan Family in next year! I promise I won't be pregnant!TEEHEE
Congrats to you all!! What an accomplishment. You guys look great. I am very proud of you. Of course Ella & Will are adorable as usual. Have fun back packing. Be careful. Love You!!! Aunt Mindy
That is so incredible you guys! So very proud of all of you.
I think it's awesome what you did for the family! Will and Ella are getting so big...adorable too!
Post a Comment