

The night before the Flying Pig Marathon, Ella and William spent the night with Grandpa Stone and Julie. Nash and I had to wake around 4:15am and head down to Cincinnati around 5:00am. We thought it would be best for the kids to stay with Dad and Julie so they could sleep in and head down around the finish time. They had a fun time watching movies and playing. See William sharing his favorite puppy with the kitty! The kids took their favorite sleeping bags (used for special occasions) for the night and yet Julie told me William held her hostage making her lay on the bed in the room until he fell asleep! So sweet!
2 comments:
What Fun at the Stones. I'm sure Pappa and Julie spoiled them well. I sure would have.
Love,
Pappa Norm
how fun... what a sweet boy sharing his toys with the kitty....
Post a Comment