Meet Cowgirl Ella and Sherrif William riding the Bucking Bronco (yes, that's Daddy)! This is one of the many characters Daddy has created. Others include the "Tickle Spider", "The Lobster Lock", and of course "The PooPoo Dancer"! Look for more shows to come!HAHA!
9 comments:
what a great Daddy
The things Daddies will do for their kids! Love it!
Love those cowboy hats. They look like they would be at home in Montana. Daddy playing horsey is awesome. What a beautiful family!
Love,
Pappa Norm
How fun! Ella and Will are cuties! Nash isn't bad either!
I THINKS DADDY'S MAKE THE BEST HORSEY'S...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH NEXT.
LOVE AUNT MELODIE
You are such a good daddy. I love it! The kids look like they are having a blast too.
Love,
Leah
Nash & Kelly
Ella & William are so cute. They have really grown up.
Mary McGuire (James Mom)
Got anymore tricks up your sleeve, Nash?? I thought dance was your thing, especailly after the poo poo dance. HeHeHe!!! Love Aunt Mindy
Got anymore tricks up your sleeve, Nash?? I thought dance was your thing, especailly after the poo poo dance. HeHeHe!!! Love Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment