



William is in his second session of Toddler Time at the YMCA. It's a class that overlaps Ella's tumbling class which is very nice for me. We all end up in the gym at the same time together. William's class is a lot of fun. We have circle time singing songs, parachute, bubbles, etc...and then move on to the circuit where the kids have free play time on the equipment. The remaining 10 minutes of the class they get to jump into the pit or play on the tumble track which William loves! One of Will's favorite activities is to push the barrel up the wedge mat, then he climbs into the barrel, and then rolls all the way down! He could do this 10 times in a row if I let him! Will has also started swimming lessons on Thursday nights at the same time as Ella. Ella is a PIKE and William is a SHRIMP! Nash and I take turns in the class with William. I couldn't believe how much fun it could be! Hopefully I'll have some swimming pictures soon.
7 comments:
This class looks great! How old do they have to be? We did a swim class last year and agree how much fun it is especially during the winter when there isn't much else to do.
Our beautiful William being a
perfect little boy....what a
charmer he is.
Luv
Grandma Dreyer in florida
Swimming lessons on top of gymnastics?!?! My grandchildren are going to be so (much more) talented!
Love,
Pappa Norm
Looks like a lot of fun!
That looks like a fun place! I'm thinking about enrolling Connor in swim classes too. I think he'll be a shrimp too...a big shrimp though. ha ha
That little man is so sweet & smart. He is going to be a great athlete. Sooo Cute. Aunt Mindy
Yeah for classes for both kids that overlap :) We, too, have done the gymnastics/toddler time and pike/shrimp combinations and have loved it! I'm glad you got into the swimming classes like you wanted. I'm sure we'll see you around at the Y sooner or later. :)
Post a Comment