Ella had a blast opening her gifts. No matter how big or small she just grinned ear to ear! In less than 24 hours Ella had every gift out of the packaging and out for play. A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFTS!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ella scored big time on BD #4. Hopefully it helped ease away her tummy ache. I can't wait to visit and play with her new toys too. Love, Pappa Norm
4 comments:
Ella scored big time on BD #4.
Hopefully it helped ease away her tummy ache. I can't wait to visit and play with her new toys too.
Love,
Pappa Norm
What awesome gifts!!! Love the new bike & I can't wait to see pics of her riding it!
Happy Birthday Ella! Wish we could have been there. Reece and Braxton miss you and Will and can't wait to see you soon!
Happy Birthday Ella! Wish we could have been there. Reece and Braxton miss you and Will and can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment