Thursday, July 12, 2007

Biscuit's Birthday


Wednesday night was Biscuit's birthday party. Ella informed me of this just before dinner. She hung two balloons on the wall, set a small table, and placed all her stuffed friends around the table to sing. Then she said, "Mom, we have to make Biscuit a cake!" So, as luck would have it....I found a small smiley faced Buskin cookie I swiped from a work party a few nights ago, carved a hole in the center, and screwed in the candle. WORKED LIKE A CHARM! Happy Birthday Biscuit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Biscuit. Ella you did a wonderful job on his birthday party. Wish I could have been there. You & William are precious & I love You All!!! Love Aunt Mindy

Duncan Family said...

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Biscuit
Happy Birthday To You

Anonymous said...

I see Biscuit got out of time-out long enough to enjoy his party. Great job Kel!
Love,
Pappa Norm