I'm wrapped and resting and recovering from surgery. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and support.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Kelly! I am so glad you are home & on the mend. We have been praying for you. I heard tha kids were not feeling well either, as well as Nash. Hope everyone is doing better. You take it easy & get better fast. If you need anything at all, please just call me or Brandy or Jo Jo. We love you all!! Love Aunt Mindy
My dear granddaughter, so glad you are on the mend - the entire con- gregation of our Church has been praying for you. I know the kids will be feeling better now that they know you are out of the hospital! Nash, too! Grandpa and I love you very much and will keep you in our prayers Love Grandma D in Florida
Love the new princess lea' do girl. It is very becoming:) We are so glad everything went well for you. We have definitely sent many prayers your way and will continue to do so. Hope the rest of the famly is getting well too. We love you!!!
Kelly, I had no idea you were not here at work and had undergone surgery. I had seen a few more therapists in the unit that I didn't recognize but I didn't put the pieces of the puzzle together. It sounds like you have had incredible challenges since your surgery. You are a strong woman Kelly and I know your recovery and rehab. are your challenges ahead of you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on a daily basis. Pattie Bondurant
Perry just told me what was afoot. What you have been through ! Thoughts and prayers are sent your way and now and then a good quote works well too. This one came to mind when I read your blog:
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found the dangers sufficient reason for staying ashore". …..Vincent Van Gogh
Hi Kelly, We are sorry to hear of everything that's going on! Your mom has kept us posted. We are thinking about you all and praying for you. Will be praying a lot the next couple weeks for your speedy recovery at rehab so you can get home and especially for those blood clots to dissolve. Ask the intercession of St. Philomena and St. Rita, they are wonderworkers! St. Rita took care of people who were sick and St. Philomena helps with everything! They have helped me in many ways! We love you and hope to be able to see you soon when you are feeling up to it -- so you can meet Catherine! I have some friends here in Louisville praying for you, keep the faith, He will get you through it!Love, The Stachniks - Angie, Tom, Mary Grace, Joseph and Catherine Eunkyo
10 comments:
Oh Kelly! I am so glad you are home & on the mend. We have been praying for you. I heard tha kids were not feeling well either, as well as Nash. Hope everyone is doing better. You take it easy & get better fast. If you need anything at all, please just call me or Brandy or Jo Jo. We love you all!! Love Aunt Mindy
My dear granddaughter, so glad you
are on the mend - the entire con-
gregation of our Church has been
praying for you. I know the kids
will be feeling better now that
they know you are out of the
hospital! Nash, too! Grandpa and
I love you very much and will keep
you in our prayers
Love Grandma D in Florida
Love the new princess lea' do girl. It is very becoming:) We are so glad everything went well for you. We have definitely sent many prayers your way and will continue to do so. Hope the rest of the famly is getting well too. We love you!!!
so glad you are doing well. getting lots of updates from nash but when you are feeling better lets chat. love the new blog!
Hey Kelly,
glad your melon is on the mend. These are always good times to catch up on the cookie-dough ice cream you've been meaning to eat...
Been thinking about you! Hoping for a fast and sucessful recovery!
Kelly,
I had no idea you were not here at work and had undergone surgery. I had seen a few more therapists in the unit that I didn't recognize but I didn't put the pieces of the puzzle together.
It sounds like you have had incredible challenges since your surgery. You are a strong woman Kelly and I know your recovery and rehab. are your challenges ahead of you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on a daily basis.
Pattie Bondurant
Perry just told me what was afoot. What you have been through ! Thoughts and prayers are sent your way and now and then a good quote works well too. This one came to mind when I read your blog:
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found the dangers sufficient reason for staying ashore". …..Vincent Van Gogh
You are a brave soul !
Deac Manross
Hi Kelly,
We are sorry to hear of everything that's going on! Your mom has kept us posted. We are thinking about you all and praying for you. Will be praying a lot the next couple weeks for your speedy recovery at rehab so you can get home and especially for those blood clots to dissolve. Ask the intercession of St. Philomena and St. Rita, they are wonderworkers! St. Rita took care of people who were sick and St. Philomena helps with everything! They have helped me in many ways! We love you and hope to be able to see you soon when you are feeling up to it -- so you can meet Catherine! I have some friends here in Louisville praying for you, keep the faith, He will get you through it!Love, The Stachniks - Angie, Tom, Mary Grace, Joseph and Catherine Eunkyo
Post a Comment