Friday, April 18, 2008

Look What's In My Pockets!

Every Sunday morning before we head off to church
the kids quickly grab a toy to take with them.
For Ella, it's usually a stuffed animal or coloring
activity. William usually brings a car. Nash told
William he could bring 2 cars last week. He ran to
his room while Nash and I were getting a few things
together. As long as it took him we figured he was
up to something. About half way through mass,
William begins to unload his pockets. 1 car, 2 cars,
3 cars, 4 cars.....13 CARS stuffed into the pockets
of his overalls! That SNEAKY little guy! No more overalls to church!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my great-grandson! Smart
as a whip.......what an adorable
little boy he is! Can't wait to
see him.
Luv to all,

Grandma Dreyer in Florida

Anonymous said...

I love that story! That's my grandson! Why take only two cars when overalls will support 13 cars. I just love that boy! Thanks for the story Kelly.
Love,
Pappa Norm

Duncan Family said...

sneaky and smart!

Jason and Carrie said...

Cute story! Makes me think of the song "I Got Five Pockets in my Overalls!"

Jason and Carrie said...

Cute story! Makes me think of the song "I Got Five Pockets in my Overalls!"

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

What a little stinker!! a cute one at that.

Anonymous said...

Oh Come On Mommy & Daddy!!! 13 isn't that many. He is so darn cute. I love the overalls. What a smart little guy. Must get all his brains from his mommy. HeHeHe. Love the pics. Love You All!! Aunt Mindy

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

That is absolutely hysterical. What a cutie!