Sunday, April 6, 2008

Clash of the Choirs

Some of you may have tuned in to the show Clash of the Choirs last Christmas when Nick Lachey led the Cincinnati choir to victory. The reward...$250,000 to the RCNIC at CCHMC (the unit where I work at the hospital). Last Sunday the choir performed and Nick presented the money to Jim Anderson (president of the hospital). It was a BIG event for our city and honor for our unit. I decided to take Ella for a date night. She and I along with two other co-workers went to Cheesecake Factory and then the concert. We had a blast! I have some great video to add if I can get it to upload!

Kim, Noelle, Ella, and Me


Ella on Stage!


Nick and Team Cincinnati


Ella with her favorite singer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That girl is destined for the stage. What a natural! You girls look T-Totally awesome!
Love,
Pappa Norm