I had a fun time sitting back and watching Ella play school the other night. She brought several of her stuffed animals out into the living room and placed them in circle time. She then nicely invited William to join the circle. Will walked right up and sat down looking at Ella for the lesson. Ella went on to teach the ABC song, count, and read a book. Then it was time to line up the class for gym followed by a second circle time and then snack. It was a world of fun listening to all the things coming out of her mouth in a very teacher-like voice. Especially the rules of the house. "Now, don't you all remember the things your mother told you"...oh no...."Couches are not for jumping, only sitting!"...HAHAHA! What a GREAT little teacher.
Circle Time

Book Time

Line Up

Snack Time
5 comments:
So cute! Wish I could have been there to see it! Sounds like she may have a future in teaching!
I can only imagine how entertaining that was!
How cute. I bet Will was just soaking it all in. What a sweet big sister to invite him to her "class"
I can't imagine Ella giving orders. HeHeHe. She is adorable. So is Will. She could become a teacher, but I think she will be a Broadway Star. Love Aunt Mindy
I love how Will is so intently paying attention in the top picture! She is so imaginative. They are such amazing kids...but ofcourse they are b/c their parents are the best!!! Monica
Post a Comment