
I DID IT!

Ella had her first trip to the dentist this fall. This dentist specializes in pediatrics and has the office to match! Ella enjoyed the luxuries of toys, video's, and gifts. Nash said that a video of The Little Mermaid was playing over her head while they cleaned her teeth. He said they could have pulled three teeth and she wouldn't have noticed! What a blessing!
6 comments:
Can I go to that dentist?!?! I hate going! Way to go Ella!
Wish they had that when we were a kid.....
What a smart idea. Way to go Ella!
How wonderful - now she will never
balk at going to the dentist!
Love that little girl!
G-Ma Dreyer
Great Job Ella. How wonderful, wish my dentist had those luxuries. Now she will have no fear, like the rest of us do. Love Aunt Mindy
I would love to go there too!
Post a Comment