Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ella The Flower Girl



Ella and her God Father Perry


Ella was "BEAMING" the day she got to be the flower girl in Craig and Heather's wedding. She counted down the days, insisted on wearing a shoe with a "high heel" and wanted lots of curls in her hair. Lucky for me Grandma Carol came to the rescue to get Ella ready as I had to work that Saturday. Ella took advantage of the fun the entire night and then got to have a sleep over at Erin and Brandon's. It was a lot of fun.
Ella has turned into quite the "girly girl" and boy am I in trouble. Accessories, interest in make-up, nail polish, trendy clothing...! I don't ever remember being that way as a child! I'm so thankful I have Aunt Nadia and a few friends who know a thing or two about being girly!

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

yea! love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

I think we have another Brandy.. She is adorable. Love the pics.

Aunt Mindy