Ella and I wanted to send out a quick song to all you SUPERWOMEN out there. So, this is for all the women at mommy's work, all of mommy's friends, and women in the family! Keep your heads up and stay strong! ENJOY.
Alicia Keys
Lyrics (where Ella picked up the song)
For all the mothers fighting, For better days to come
And all my women, all my women sitting here trying
To come home before the sun, And all my sisters, Coming together
Say yes I will, Yes I can
Cause I am a Superwoman,Yes I am, Yes she is, Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest, With an S on my chest, Oh yes, I'm a Superwoman
When I'm breaking down, And I can't be found, And I start to get weak
Cause no one knows, Me underneath these clothes, But I can fly, We can fly, Oh
Cause I am a Superwoman, Yes I am, Yes she is, Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest, With an S on my chest, Oh yes, I'm a Superwoman
3 comments:
Oh My!!! Ella you are awesome. Thank you for the song. I love the way you perform. You are such a cutie pie. Love You!! Great Aunt Mindy
OMG!!! Watch out world here comes ELLA NASH DREYER!!!
Loved it! You have some serious soul girl! Kelly - you need to send that to the Ellen show, she would eat that up!
Post a Comment