Monday, November 24, 2008

They Really Are Buds!


Every night before Nash and I head to bed, we check in on the kids....you know, cover them up, make sure they're okay, etc. Well, the other night Nash calls me to the kids room saying, "You're not going to believe this one!". I enter the room to find Will's bed empty and Ella's bed FULL! She added approx. a zillion stuffed animals into her bed and then Will managed to add himself, his blanket, pillow, puppy, elephant, motorcycle, and motorcycle man! Her right hand was on top of his head and his feet were hanging off the end of her bed! And, both were sound asleep!HAHA! Yep, they are buddies!

8 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

That is adorable! I hope they always stay that close.

Anonymous said...

Simply precious! Loving children learn from loving parents.
Love,
Pappa Norm

Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,
You sing so beautifully! I loved your performance of Puff the Magic Dragon. You are a rock star!
with love from Uncle Clay's Mom

Anonymous said...

Ella is wonderful. She is definitely a rising star. Of course Will & Ella are buddies. They are wonderful loving children, just like their mom & dad. Love You!!! Aunt Mindy

Jason and Carrie said...

Well, that performance brought tears to my eyes! I can only imagine how proud you (Nash and Kel) are! The entire Johnson family (Craig, Donna, Cassie, Charlie, Jason, Carrie and Jaycie) all enjoyed your song Ella! You are a star!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. Guess now you never know what you might find when you open the door.

Anonymous said...

That is the best! What great kids you guys have! I hope our kids will be that close:)

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!! What else is there
to say, Talent, Beauty and best
buds. Love my great grandbabies.
How blessed I am. Love you all.

G-Ma Dreyer in florida