Despite the bad weather, nothing could stop us from going to the Alicia Keys concert. (Thank you God....downtown Cincinnati had power!) Not the many trees down, the many roads closed from down power lines, the power outage....OH NO... nothing would keep our little DIVA from seeing her favorite singer and boy did we have fun. It was a jam packed set with all our favorite songs. We would recommend this concert to any of you if it comes your way. Alicia Keys is quite the performer, her back-up vocalists were amazing, the band was awesome and overall it was a great show. The show was downtown Cincinnati at the Aronoff Center (an intimate indoor theater as compared to a large stadium), and surprisingly, Ella was not the only little one there. I will say, all the people around us were quite impressed watching little Ella sing along to all the songs! What a GREAT first concert for Ella!
Ella contains her excitement in the car!

Ella and Daddy sharing a snack before the concert.

Ella & Mommy are so excited...We can't wait to see her!

THERE SHE IS! ALICIA KEYS LIVE!

Ella sings along!
6 comments:
So glad that you still got to go! I was wondering how it went. I bet Ella was super excited & gave Alicia a run for her money. Best little singer I know!
That is just adorable! What a fun memory for her to have :)
Oh Ella, you go girl - what a great
evening for Ella!!! Luv you little
girl!!
G-Ma Dreyer in florida
How exciting! Sounds like a blast! Ella is beautiful inside and out!
What a great evening for you guys! I'm sure it'll be a concert Ella will remember forever!
That's awesome. I think you may have a future star on your hands!!!
Post a Comment