Last week we had an unwelcome visitor in our garage. After playing for awhile outside Papa Norm walked into the garage and picked up William's big dump truck. Coiled up under the dump truck was this "little" guy....a 3 1/2 foot snake! YIKES. Click on the video to the right to see some video of the snake. In the end, Nash and Norm were able to capture the snake and release it into the creek in the woods. We promise, we didn't hurt the snake!
6 comments:
i don't like snakes either will
I'm with William! I don't like snakes. That video gave me the creeps. Hope he doesn't come back!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I would have died! Thank God the kids didn't discover him.
We found a snake in our yard a few weeks ago....let's just say our story didn't end as pleasantly as yours did :)
Ugh. I got totally skeeved out watching that video. Caught and released?!?!? That snake would have been chopped into little bits if he would have found himself in my garage. I *hate* snakes. We have already killed 3 in our yard this year! One more and we're gettin a cat.
Enjoy your wild America: was better than watching the discovery channel.
Post a Comment