Thursday, March 27, 2008

GOODBYE WINTER

In early March we had the biggest snow storm of the year...almost 12 inches of snow over 24 hours. This storm provided endless fun for the kids and a big headache for commuters. However, as quickly as it came, it left...3 days later! GOODBYE WINTER, HELLO SPRING!

William's Snowball


The Snow Cave


ByeBye Frosty


Fun With Papa Norm


OOPS! Hey Ella, Pull Up Your Pants!

6 comments:

Duncan Family said...

god i love that last picture.. makes me laugh out loud....

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

I agree with Nadia...I laughed so hard at that last picture! Can't say that I'm jealous of the snow..that's a little too much for me. You know NC would shut down for a month with that much snow and there would be no more milk and bread for decades..ha ha

The Aliaga Family said...

What a cute butt!! That is just adorable...one day she won't want you putting pictures of her out there like that!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Ok that last one is hilarious. I too laughed out loud. If it wasn't March I'd say I was jealous of that snow, but I am much more ready for it to stay warm these days cause we are ready for the beach. I'm glad the kids got their chance to make a big snowman (without need for water) too:)

Jason and Carrie said...

Too cute! And it looks like the kids had so much in the snow! That is an awesome snow cave!

Anonymous said...

love mycock in her ass