Say it how it's spelled "BAKSKET BALL HOOP"!...right from the mouth of William Dreyer. Ever since William got this hoop for his birthday, there has been never ending fun in the Dreyer household. Even Daddy has come up with very creative ways to shoot. Like the one you see here! Enjoy!
6 comments:
It's good to see Nash hasn't lost any of his high school basketball moves! Luckily, Ella and William got their dance moves from their mama!!!!
What a shot! First attempt I'm sure. Ella & Will have some good moves too! William Dreyer will be a star on the court!
Love,
Pappa Norm
Nice Shot Nash! Dreyer skills never die...
Those kids got some moves! We know they get that from Mommy!
Good Shot Nash! I bet Will can still beat you at a game of hoops. What a bunch of cuties. Love You All!!!! Aunt Mindy
Love the dance! They really know how to break it down!
Cute video! Cassie couldn't stop talking about it at lunch today so I had to check it out! That Dreyer family has some serious skills!
Post a Comment