Monday, May 14, 2007

North Carolina Visit

Leah and Kel

Leah 33weeks Pregnant

This is my last day in North Carolina. I arrived early Friday morning for a weekend visit to see Leah, my best friend from college, and to celebrate the upcoming arrival of their first baby. To no surprise, Leah is a glowing mom to be. She has energy, she has beauty, and she's a bit fiesty (as her husband might put it nicely!HAHA). Friday we played catch-up and talked the entire day! Saturday we celebrated with family and friends at her first baby shower. As expected we had a wonderful Timm family reunion that day lasting into the wee hours of the morning. Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with a wonderful breakfast and celebrated the birthday of Leah's brother-in-law Scott. The weekend was filled with family fun, favorite N.C. restaurants, and most importantly celebration of friendship and excitement for the parents to be! As I head home this evening, I am very thankful for the time I had here this weekend, and am really looking forward to seeing my family back home in Ohio. Much love to Nash and the kids!
Also, don't forget to click the link to Leah's new blogspot and check out the fun pictures! Peace!

2 comments:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

You are so good to me. I don't know what I would do without such a good friend as you. We had such a wonderful time while you were down and are already counting the days til you and the family come visit in August. We love you and thanks again for coming and making this weekend so special for us.
Love, Leah, Wally, Baby Hansen, Copper and Hurley

Duncan Family said...

You both look awesome!