Saturday, April 7, 2007

And I Thought He'd Never Surprise Me!


I honestly thought he'd never pull it off. I very much underestimated his ability to connive, deceive, and yes...LIE! I always thought Nash was horrible at lying because he would start smiling and I knew something was up. Well, not this time. As you can see from the pictures above I was certainly surprised. And who wouldn't be exactly one month after their 30th birthday! The night was filled with family, great friends, wonderful goodies, a Buckeye win, and as much expected, Ella singing! I want to send out a BIG THANKS to everyone who was involved and to all of you who made it out for the party. I was not only surprised but very grateful for you to celebrate this 30th birthday with me! Much love to you all. Kel

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

I love your face Kelly! PERFECT

Tramps Abroad... said...

Ha ha! You got had, too!! Happy 30th Kelly!